Sunday, January 07, 2007

Can It Be True?

Am I actually going to sew my first quilt? I've been talking about sewing a quilt for about 2-3 years now, it's become one of those "Before I die, I'm going to sew a quilt" kind of things. I got instructions for a beginner's quilt off of http://www.sewaquilt.com, the materials have been purchased and washed, so I think today is the day I begin. If you've read my blog before, you will know that I have a very "measure, schmesure" method, which is good for being lazy, but maybe not so good for quilting. I think this project is going to take me forever, but I'm definitely not going to rush it. Here are my fabrics:

Can you believe I'm actually going to try to sew a quilt?

I managed to get these all from Jo-Anne's for under $10. Let's see what I do.

No comments: