Saturday, January 06, 2007

My Kitchen

As per Nicole's comment, here are some pictures of my kitchen. I put them in order as if you were to walk through it, so right when you walk in and to the left is my fridge:

Pictures of my nephew and niece and some more coupons, of course. I haven't organized them yet, but now you know I wasn't kidding when I said they are everywhere!
The fridge

Next to the fridge is my sink and my mini garden. I love my little garden.
My Kitchen

And then we have the counter, that holds all kinds of fun junk.
Kitchen Counter

And the cabinets above the counter that holds all kinds of cups and plates.
Inside my cabinet

My Oven.
The oven

And finally, my kitchen table. The far wall kind of bugs me, it's so empty. I really want to find a rick-rackey vintage apron/pot holder thing, but I've been looking for one for about a year now, and I haven't fallen in love with anything yet.
Kitchen Table

Here's a detail of my table cloth, where I sewed gold sequins and black pom poms.
Close up on the Table Cloth

One of my favorite things about my kitchen are my curtains. I got the fabric from Repo Depot Fabrics and Jo-Anne's for the top part and pom poms. I used a brown diamond stitch, which brought it all together for me.
Kitchen Curtains

A close up:
Kitchen Curtains Close Up

More photos on my flickr.

No comments: