Monday, January 08, 2007

Quilt Pieces

I cut all my quilt pices yesterday and now it's time to sew them together. This is where my nerves come in. I don't have the special 1/4" seam foot that most quilt websites and books recommend for sewing quilts, but I'm going to do my best. I want to do this one right, so I'm just going to draw a line on the fabric (in fabric pen, of course) and sew on the line.

The pieces have been cut

The fabric sizes vary, because each square is going to be a different one, so I can learn 6 new techniques.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, pannette. you are my inspiration. i'm so glad you started this blog!!!!!! i can live craftily-creatively through you!! super neat-o! i love the pics of your kitchen - although i remember your counters/sink areas being much bigger!

love,
ming

p.s. michelle wants to carpool on monday. :)